- Log into Facebook.
- Click Profile.
- On your Timeline, click "Update Info".
- Under "Work and Education", click the "Edit" button in the upper right hand corner of the section.
- Each workplace and school will get a box.
- In the upper right-hand portion of each box, there is an "Edit" link and a small "x".
- Click the "x" and confirm your choice to delete a workplace or school. Click "Edit" to change the workplace or school.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Delete or Change Workplaces and Schools On Facebook Timeline (1/2012 edition)
Have a school or workplace in your Timeline you want to get rid of or change? Here is the method that worked for me.